Translate

Saturday 30 June 2012

My Babies from Afar

Every weekend, I talk to my parents via skype and see my babies. They can hear me calling their names but it must drive them crazy with confusion.


"I can hear Mum's voice. It's coming through this box."

"I can hear her calling me too. Where is mummy?"

My mum showing off her grand-pup. He loves getting her attention.


"Am I going mad? AM I hearing voices in my head? I swear I can hear mummy but I CAN'T SMELL her!"

"Mummy, where are you? Please come back. I miss the kind of LONG WALKS we had."

"I am sad now. I can't find my mummy."

My mum helping Rich Boy to wave me Hello and Goodbye :(

" I think if I purr harder, our mummy will come HOME to us SOON."

"Do you think it'll work? I really miss my mummy."

"I think if I show her THIS LOOK, she will FLY come ASAP, hehe."        






This is basically how I have been dealing with being separated from my pets since July 2010; just seeing them over the webcam. I really hope they will still remember me when I go home next year. 

 

10 comments:

  1. They are so beautiful and they must miss you so much!! I hate when my Mommy just goes to the store, I can't imagine her being gone for so long. I know they will remember you cause us pets we never forget people who love us. Thanks for showing them, it was fun to see them.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fun to see and they really know it is you! Have a lovely Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure they miss you and will remember you when you go back. Thanks to modern technology at least you can use Skype to see them regularly.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, it would be hard to be separated from them but I'm sure they remember you!

    Your friends,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! For SURE they'll remember you!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you worry one little bit... Our PEEPS... are UNFORGETable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It appears you left them in very good hands... don't worry:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would bet they could never forget. They are cuties.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, we have no doubt they will remember you. We furries know who is good to us. You are so lucky to be able to leave them so well cared for.

    Bet this year can't go by fast enough:)

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Sue Nee, I had no idea you had been away from home for so long. How you must get home sick when you see your little ones and your parents. I am so glad you get to talk to them on skype often. That helps the heart a little, doesn't it.

    cant wait to see Einstines entry in the Jumping Olympics.

    Bert and My Vickie

    ReplyDelete

Please do not post any comment which may be offensive or upsetting to others. This blog is intended to be a fun & happy place for readers.

All wagging tails, purrs, pee mail, paw prints, and you-know-what- sniffing are condoned!