Translate

Thursday 27 September 2012

Boys and Girls, ready for some FUN?

BLOGVILLE, are you ready for SOME FUN?

Girls, play this music as you read on.

For all my girlfriends in blogville, I hereby present the Blogville DIVA Award badge, inspired by Sasa!
For those with BOOBIES only. ALL SIZES are eligible, hehe
Boys, you have this cool badge below (inspired by Rich Boy). It comes with this song (play this video below)



For BLOKES only. Wearing this gives you back your BALLS.

Are you in the MOOD yet? I think the music and badges should get you pretty excited by now. 

What you need to do to earn this badge:

1) Write a short story about you, or your family or friends, with reference to at least one movie (see examples here and here and here)

2) Copy and paste the badge on your sidebar. 

3) Invite ALL your friends to join.


 I'm turning this into a contest. It'll be a battle of the sexes: either BOYS or GIRLS win! 

At the end of the year (31st Dec 2012), a neutral judge will decide whether the girls or boys have the most creative entries. If you want your story to be considered for this contest, leave a comment on my blog with the link to your blog post. If you don't want to join the contest, just write your story for FUN and/or tell ALL your blogpals about this. 
Thank you.

The winning group (boys or girls) will receive a mysterious GIFT 
&
PRIDE  

vs          
 Final Words from my sources of inspiration:

Sasa: GIRLS, show the boys what we've got. We have to WIN this!

Rich Boy: Nah, my men will win this all right. Are you with me on this, buddies?

Sasa: After all that excitement, I am knackered. I'm going to get my BS (beauty sleep) now. Meow!

Rich Boy: Oh yeah, now you want to compete with sleep too? OK, OK...I can do this. Let's see who can sleep longer.


Sasa: Brother, SERIOUSLY...you don't want to do this with me. I am A CAT...

vs


Come join our GAME!

19 comments:

  1. What a fun idea. We will have to see what we can up with. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Molly, knowing you, your story will most likely have me in fits of laughter. Can't wait!!!!!

      Delete
  2. I can do the sleep thing real well too.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I will design another badge for the best sleepers? Hehe

      Delete
  3. I wrote MY Movie Star AWARD story TODAY. Here is the link to it.
    http://frankiefurterprice.com/2012/09/alpha-male-movie-star-award-story.html

    It was so much FUN. THANKS fur thinkin this up. I hope EVERYBUDDY does a story about themself and tell about how it is like a MOVIE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's very fun!! I'm going to start working on mine right away. And I'll even let Cinderella post her story too, so we'll have one entry each. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh!!!! I can't wait to read your stories. i am still working on your caption. Thinking of something catchy.

      Delete
  5. MOL what great pictures and OH HOW we love the Diva badge...we have already added it to our blog sidebar
    hugs madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS we'll write our story very soon
    Hugs Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okays dis a cool idea. I will has to put my thinkin' cap on cuz dats only time I thinks...hehehehe. Let's see what happens.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are a very good story teller but mom says we are "creatively impaired". I'm not sure what that means. I am also a good sleeper and mom calls me Rip Van Winkle.

    Your friends,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  9. We just read Frankie's entry. We'll have to think really, really hard.

    Now if you had an award for Stupidity, we know who'd win.....HER! SHE's been looking for your blog. Clicking on your heading and everything. NOT even considering scrolling down!! Finally did it today. Talk about DUMB!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree- you have wonderful ideas!
    I think you are all so cute!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  11. WE have a computer guru coming in Tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed. We hope we can finally get back into the swing of Blogville.
    Then we can send in our entry.
    Much Love Sun
    Bert and My Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sankissjuice....
    I'm baaack!! I haven't any clue as to where I went--life's busy goings-on's took me away--but I'm back!! ;-}
    This Blog post cracked me up!! I needed a good laugh!! Thank-you!! ;op
    Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thats fine about the taco day.

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ha! This looks like fun! I'll think about what movie I'd like to spoof ;) Hey can my cousin Rooina join in too for the gals part? ;)

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete
  15. That looks like fun, see what wez can come up wiff :) xx000xx
    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Sasa - the DIVA Shasta here. Hey gurlfurrend,m I furgot tue tell u that I haz picked up that furry most wunnerful DIVA badge an'I ain't got the story dun YET butt I iz werkin'on it. Az soon az it iz dun then I will let u know.
    The DIVA Shasta

    ReplyDelete

Please do not post any comment which may be offensive or upsetting to others. This blog is intended to be a fun & happy place for readers.

All wagging tails, purrs, pee mail, paw prints, and you-know-what- sniffing are condoned!