Translate

Saturday 29 September 2012

HELP! I'm on Fire


Rich Boy: I set eyes on the most beautiful girl this morning. My mum says her name is Susie. But my mummy says I can't go around chasing other people's sweethearts. Apparently Susie is not available, but I am just putting myself out there. Susie, I'm HERE, and I'm hotly in Love.


PS: I'm just goofing around with some new apps that I downloaded this morning. But, I am staying true to Rich's personality; He is a real CASANOVA. He just adores all most females (another story for another day) and no matter how many times he got turned down, he would never back down. I got very embarrassed whenever I took him out for walks but I got to give the guy credit for Persistence!

Have a Wonderful Weekend, my friends.

PPS (from Rich): Susie, I hope you like this. I asked my mummy to make this SPECIALLY for YOU
my Cara Mia (blowing kisses).


7 comments:

  1. WOW, did you "Fall into a Burning Ring of Fire" just for me, WEW, I nearly fainted!!!

    Your Sweetie Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOWSA!! How can she say no?!?!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just keep plugging a long dude. Eventually they come around to our charm.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eventually the right girl will come along!!


    Your friends,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMD OMD Rich Boy... you SINGED your FURS !!! Holy Gwalk a MOLEY... I would say that is Cool Drool... butt that would be WRONG... wouldn't it.... HOT STUFF????

    ReplyDelete
  6. maybe when spring comes- the time will be right!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMD you certainly are HOT STUFF BOL..Wez ya new palz Mollie and Alfie :) xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete

Please do not post any comment which may be offensive or upsetting to others. This blog is intended to be a fun & happy place for readers.

All wagging tails, purrs, pee mail, paw prints, and you-know-what- sniffing are condoned!